Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Maa

I don't know how she nourishes us and bears us in her womb for 9 months, but the Caricature coming out of that nourishment is all to thank that species on earth created by God without which nothing is vital. Daughter, Sister, Wife and the greatest of all, Mother!
Yes she is born Ingenious, or you can say Versatile, I know its kind of harsh in terms of boys, but yes, a girl gets over a boy! The way a Mother sways her parachute of love, Circumfusing all sides and Encompassing every minute hill and dale, truly defying the world's pull and never letting her child to be pawed by the world is really an imaginary concept.
I think the Etymology of 'Sacrifice' comes from Mother, because it is all she does for the perpetual sake of her child. The way an infant clings to the love and care protruding from her body in an increasing flow as in a chain reaction is truly amazing and inexplicable. The way she pacifies her baby, well God, I wonder who pacified you when you were a kid, because I know its the only thing a baby loves.
A Mother is nothing less than a magic wand, the way she makes everything happen, makes us believe in the sentence above. How in childhood we don't like bitter medicines and she takes a spoon and makes us believe that nothing is sweeter than the medicine, well Mom, I would like to say that nothing would be ever sweeter than you. We can defy the gravity but to describe a Mother, My Lord, even you know this task would turn impossible.
Mom your mere thought makes any work which seems tough, transit itself into an achievable one, easily. You are as strong as the gravity inside the Black-Hole and as gullible as a pinch of sugar in a glass of water.
You are a Beautiful song sung by the angels, you are the Activation Energy of a Reaction, you are the Pen of a Poet, you are the Book of a Nerd, you are the Bible of a Priest, you are the Sword of a Warrior, the Crown of a King, the Tide of the Sea, the Sunlight for a Plant, the reason behind the happiness of your child, you are the Epitome of Everything!! Dear Mom, you are everything!
I don't know about girls, but for a boy, Mom you are always the First Love. Mom, I know it is bad when I do something wrong, but I Love it when you shout at me, I Love it when you come and console me even if I am wrong, I Love it when you force me to have the food. I know I am a grown up now, but for you Mom, I am always a Kid.
So this is your post I dedicate it you, I Love You Mommy!! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment