Wednesday, December 29, 2010

YOU'LL COME TO KNOW WHAT'S PRETENDNESS
Knowing Wasting Time Is a Hazard Still Wasting It!




      Another Day goes by and still finding it hard to study.....Taking books in hand and sleeping.....
Today it happened to me too,I was very excited to study a new lesson of Chemistry (ELECTROCHEMISTRY)
but I felt BORED and slept.....
It is a shame on me that I slept while studying, but many of the people suffer from this so called
"Fear Of Studying".....
Well it isn't too good but still people suffer from it.
Besides leaving it behind people make it a habit.
And today I will not let this Problem conquer me.
Well I will now have to study that lesson..and am going.!

1 comment:

  1. Plz Guys Forgive me,some mistakes are there:
    Its Taking,
    then
    Today it "HAPPENED" to me too
    then
    I slept while "STUDYING"

    ReplyDelete